Microsoft 365 Business
Most of us have used Microsoft’s Office suite for years. Outlook, Word, Excel, etc. have become the go-to applications for email and productivity; not just in Enterprise Corporations but right down to smallest of businesses. Over the past several years, there has been a paradigm shift in the world of software: from something you bought and installed on your computer or network, to something you subscribed to and accessed with a web browser. This is cloud computing.
Microsoft 365 Business is all about combining the offerings of Office 365, Windows Intune, and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS). Aimed at small to mid-sized business, this subscription creates an unified ecosystem of productivity, security and collaboration across a business at an affordable price point.
Microsoft 365: Everything you need, everywhere you need it
Connected experiences improve productivity and foster a culture of collaboration.
- Comes with Office - Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
- Email and calendaring - Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange.
- Chat, call, and meet - Keep your team on the same page with group chat, online meetings, and calling in Microsoft Teams.
- Cloud storage - Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of OneDrive storage.
Don’t drown in paperwork. Integrated workflows transform how you manage your business and enhance customer relationships.
- Manage your customers - Keep customer information in one place with Outlook Customer Manager.
- Streamline customer feedback - Create surveys, polls, and questionnaires to quickly gather data and insights with Microsoft Forms.
- Make repetitive tasks easy - Quickly and easily automate processes within your business with Microsoft Flow.
Works with what you have
Microsoft 365 integrates with hundreds of third-party cloud apps so you can sign in once to access all your tools.
Protect what matters most. Intelligent security proactively protects your employees, your data, and your customer information.
- Keep customer data safe - Ensure that only the right people have access to important data with information protection.
- Defend against malware - Protect against ransomware, spam, malware, viruses, phishing attempts, malicious links, and other threats.
- Stay in control - Revoke access to an attachment even after the email’s left your inbox with cloud attachments.
- Bring your own devices - Protect your information, even when it’s accessed on your employees’ personal devices.